Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Sunshine Blogger Award
I've recently received my first ever blogger award. To say I'm excited is an understatement. Thanks to Crazy Mama, I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and happily accept.
As a recipient of this award, there are some rules. (There are always rules, aren't there?!)
Rules for acceptance:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1) What would you most like to change about yourself?
I wish I was able to speak my mind more without caring what others think of me. I'm a people pleaser, sometimes to a fault.
2) What's your theme song?
Hmm, that's a tough one. I'll go with Dig by Incubus.
3) One part of your life, a memory, action etc. that you wish you could have surgically removed from your brain?
Watching my son wake up from both his palate surgeries. The terror and pain on his face was nothing I'd like to see again.
4) What generation do you wish you'd been a part of?
Any time around the turn of the 20th century.
5) What was your favorite childhood toy?
6) What is your favorite housekeeping chore?
If I were to list a favorite, I think most people would find me crazy.
7) Do you Twitter?
Yep. Follow me at 374sWife
8) Any goals?
I have a lot of goals for this blog. I would like to do more product reviews and giveaways.
9) Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
10) What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were you embarrassed to be seen in it?
Fortunately I've never drove an ugly car.
And now for MY nominees...
A Firefighter's Wife
Wife of a Fire Man
Wildland Firefighter's Wives
Stop, Drop and Blog
Her Hero, His Lady
My Extraordinary Life as Fireman's Wife
KY Fire Wife
Too Hot to Handle
Bree: His honey and her mommy
Fire Wife Katie